Dipl.-Ing. Perihan Rashed BSc.
Media Computing Research Group
Institute of Creative\Media/Technologies
Department of Media and Digital Technologies
- 2016 - 2018: Master degree study Digital Media Technologies (Interface Design & Engineering) at St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences
- 2012 - 2016: Bachelor degree study at American University of Sharjah, Sharjah. Major: Multimedia Design, Minor: Marketing, Minor: Design Management
- Jun 2015 - Aug 2015: Internship, Cinescape Boxoffice Dubai
- Sep 2014 - Jan 2015: Research Assistant, American University of Sharjah
- Sep 2013 - Jan 2014: Poster Designer, American University of Sharjah
VAST aims at improving situation awareness of Air Traffic Control Officers and makes way for new technologies in European aviation.
The ultimate objective of the Guide for public healthcare in Lower Austria project is the production of a guide to the Lower Austrian public healthcare system for people whose first language is not Ge...
Schönhofer, A., Hubner, S., Rashed, P., Aigner, W., Judmaier, P., & Seidl, M. (2018). ViennAR: User-Centered-Design of a Bring Your Own Device Mobile Application with Augmented Reality. Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Computer Graphics, 275–291. https://doi.org/10/ghppx6